homemade steamed fish sauce in roasting chicken. Surprisingly, my boy became a big fan of this special roasted chicken. He is loving the sauce so very much and addicted to it since then. It is a blessing ! And here's what I did.
1 whole free range chicken
2 cup homemade steamed fish sauce
some cooking oil
(1) cleaned & wash the chicken then marinade chicken with 2 cups of homemade steamed fish sauce and keep refrigerated overnight.
(3) finally, bake at preheated oven 190-195'C for about an hour or till brown. And at the same time, reheat the leftover sauce from the marinade chicken to serve it with the roasted chicken later on.
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Monday, May 22, 2017
3 blue ginger flower / bunga kantan
1/2 inch ginger
1 inch blue ginger/galangal
2 stalk lemongrass, take only the white part
10 red chilies, seeded
10 garlic cloves, skinned & finely chopped
2 bottles of Maggie chili sauce
1 bottle sweet plum sauce
(1) put together ginger, ginger flower, blue ginger & lemongrass with some cooking oil, grind into paste and set aside.
(3) now, preheat wok or frying pan with 1/2 cup cooking oil.
Finally, off the heat and let it cool before bottling. Keep refrigerated for further storage and reheat anytime you want to serve with steamed fish or fried fish. I'm sure you guys going to love it too !
Friday, May 19, 2017
150gm butter softened at room temperature
220gm castor sugar
230gm all purpose flour
3 TB corn flour
2 tspn baking powder
160ml full cream milk mixed with 1/2 TB lemon juice
1 tspn vanilla extract/paste
2 cups mulberries
(1) combine both flour & baking powder then mix well.
(2) cream butter and sugar till fluffy then beat in egg, one at a time till cooperated.
(3) now, add in both flour mixture and milk alternately till everything well cooperated.
(4) stir in vanilla extract and mulberries till well mixed.
(5) pour batter to a 9x13" tray lined with parchment paper then bake at preheated oven 180-185'C for about 40 minutes.